Your Lunch tommorow - Kenny Rogers Roasters ( red ) eating day
KennyRogers is having a red ( roaster eating day ) tommorow 13/1/2010 ( 1 day only )
Wear either Red ( cloth/shoe/accessories ) in order to entile buy one free one quarter mail promotion.
Mariott Bonvoy Patchi Chocolate
-
Brew with Benefits: Everybody’s Invited
Throughout the campaign period, every eligible Marriott Bonvoy member
purchasing one (1) coffee or tea at partici...
Transfer LTSVP from Old Passport to New Passport
-
Would like to write this down when my memory is still fresh regarding the
process of transferring LTSVP from old passport to new passport. 1. Filled
up 1x ...
MUFE Artisan Brushes - Why brushes not fingers?
-
Dear Friends It has been quite some time since I blog. Today I am going to
talk about MUFE artisan brushes. Do you prefer using brush or finger
when yo...
Hada Labo Super Moisturising Cleansing Oil
-
I've bee through my fair share of cleansing oils - MAC, Shu Uemura, DHC,
Fancl, Sana. Hada Labo's oil intrigued me because of its claim to contain
olive oi...
Thank You For Reading all this while
-
After having spent the one year in quandary, I realise I did not have much
time to update this blog. Thank you for the time you have spent following
this b...
Samples on their ways ~
-
Samples reached~~~
Remember my last post? the samples redeem post...
Here i got mine!
Avalon Japanese Fish Collagen,
ChocoMarvel,
Mentholatum Acnes tri...
wow!great info~~tmr let's go kenny ronger's!!
ReplyDeleteI will go too.. But I guess it will be crowded
ReplyDeleteha ha , i went to Maju Junction outlet and at 12 noon already no seats. so did not get to eat lo..
ReplyDelete